Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Custom Continuous Integration Testing Service


    As a QA engineer, my daily responsibility is to assure the stable Continuous Integration process.  In order to do this task I've used TFS build rights, Jenkins and some other in-house tools. Not that is required from me to develop my Custom Continuous Integration Testing Service - but I always try to deliver the 'extra-mile-effort'.
    I've decided to use my knowledge of PowerShell scripting and try to do all this by myself. The result is around 100 lines of code that all of what is expected form a middle-range CIServer. If someone more experienced decide to optimize it may be the code lines will be fewer - but as it is will do its job just fine (at least for my case) .

Find more information here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment